Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Quick Tip: Being Lazy With Your Fabric

Do you have an applique with a fabric layer that has several placement stitches close together?

This santa I'm testing has a white beard and white on his hat.



 And since I like to save time, I plopped a larger piece of white over both sections. 



After you run your tackdown stitch, just trim as usual. It's a lot easier than cutting down the fabric to each small size. And it works REALLY well if you are doing applique letters!

I bet you are asking what I'm working on here......

Hmmm, he'll be available soon! This santa has some really clean lines and is not too cutesy so it's PERFECT for the boys!

And if we get to 1,000 FB followers before Monday, he'll be only $1!!

Let's spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment