Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Baby Love: July 2013 Business Spotlight

Welcome to our BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT
This week's guest is Lauren of My Baby Love.
Please read on as Lauren tells us a little bit about herself, her business, and her inspiration.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
  • Tell us a little about yourself.
Hi! My name is Lauren. I am a stay at home mom to a 3 year old boy and am currently expecting another little one. I work part time from home sewing and monogramming. 

  • How long have you been sewing & embroidering? 
 My grandmother taught me how to sew 20 years ago and it has been my passion ever since! I got my first embroidery machine 4 years ago and my business took off soon after. 
  • What is your favorite item to make? 
 My favorite items to make are pregnancy announcement shirts and outfits for newborns to wear home from the hospital because it's such an exciting time!

  • Do you have a shop? Name? Location/website/s? 
 My business is called My Baby Love. My website is www.mybabyloveonline.com and I'm also on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/people/MyBabyLoveOnline. My facebook page is www.facebook.com/mybabyloveonline. My items can also be found on Zulily and Groopdealz every now and then.
  • Bestselling item?
 I sell mostly appliqued shirts, but also make pants, dresses, shorts, hair clips, bib, burp cloths and others. 
  • In all of your years of embroidering, what is the best tip you've heard and would like to pass on? 
 In my years of embroidering, I have learned that you can never learn enough. There will always be new techniques and new products and there is always more to learn.
You can use the code FREESHIPMBL for free shipping on all orders next week. Thank you for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment