Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2012 Freebie is now posted!


This month I thought I'd do things a little differently.

Instead of having a freebie for a month, I added THREE freebies to our website that will stay there!








Each will give you an idea of how our files will stitch for you. Our nice wide satin stitches are always good for any project. Our frayed stitch items give your projects a little depth - I love these! And, since I like the look of a few of my decorative stitch options, I added one I thought fit perfectly for an anchor (just don't forget to use the same color for your tackdown).

All files now come with PDF instructions with step-by-step color change images. You will always know where you are in your design! (Note: older files have not yet been updated with pdf instructions. Don't worry, they will be!)

Please enjoy these samples and come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment